Heart Star Heart Star

This got to be one of the cuties and, enjoy ablest game I've played in a long time. Love the design and, type of platform.

Sniper Training 3D Sniper Training 3D

Simple but, really addicting. I've found myself playing it for 10 minutes and, then kinda got board. In the future you should add more modes and, rifles. The shooting itself was a challenge and hitting a target was rewarding with the kill cam. Also, I notice you used HL2 sfx. Maybe next time find so more sfx that haven't already been in a game.

zombies Engine test zombies Engine test

LOVE this game all around! I wish you the best of luck to making this a complete game. Also the reason I gave you 5 starts is because of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on the buff guy.

juako04 responds:

thank you very much! Hope you like the end result

The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

I don't think this is really anything I would ever play. It is kind of sick to make a game about it. The game play is really steady and smooth. Also nice animation, even if this so wrong.

box box

I wouldn't really call this a game yet. It is a good start. It would be a lot better off if you had better graphics, story-line and a goal for the player to achieve. It isn't the worst game I ever had played but, it needs a lot of work.

Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

I ran around naked the whole time. BEST game ever!

Hypnohustler responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :) Thank you.

SimpleWireMaze - EP2 SimpleWireMaze - EP2

I like where this is going. You definitely need to add more of a base to this game like level select, Story mode, or something else to add a mix to the game. Keep up the great work.

Stick FIght (FIXED) Stick FIght (FIXED)

This Is a Very Nice game

Very nice programming and Idea, but It could use a story line and bosses and levels but over all this is a very nice game.

Target Shot Target Shot

It a neat idea

the design need a huge touch up.
If you need help on the art I could help.

MCarsten responds:

Currently, because I uploaded this game sometime before do this. So, he's not so new. But thanks, I think I don't will need yor help.

SpyS.

Invaders In Ohio! Invaders In Ohio!

Nice flash.

This game is made for people with skills. I like the controls Its challenging and fun.
the cannon is a little hard to aim. but I like how the background changes. and the stuff the interacts with the house. Keep it up. oh also I live in Ohio. XD

Zimwik responds:

Haha glad you liked it :D thanks for the review!